Tuesday 26 August 2008

Who Will Win?

Some articles in the web announced that he won. Has he? The official result has yet to announced. Wonder if the evil organization is trying something dirty and stupid.

Have been thinking, am I his supporter? I think I support him, but in the same time, I do not think I support him. Reason being, I do not know his main agenda if he ever get into power. I support the space shuttle, because when their leaders get into power, they do things and never speak like idiot, something that the evil organization's minister extremely talented with. They have the style, the mannerism and the mentality of being the people's leader, voice and servant, despite the fact it is their first time being a ruling party in certain state.

He had power before. But then he sucks big time. Maybe because he was outshine by M, or maybe it was his nature. The same arrogant, quasi-fascist thinking that even M once have. He thirsted for power and need to get to the top fast. He was and still fearless. This is why he was set up by M. M always knows how to use certain people when needed and knows better how to dispose them as well. M's campaign on him a decade ago although dirty, but I can say it was a good one. Most of the people actually believes in him. That's he and his party still rule for another decade.

Damn, I never think I will interested to talk about this kind of issue. Am I getting closer to "Kopitiam Ah-Pek Story Telling" state? Danger, danger. Better talk back about Kamen Rider and comic book super hero next time...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger