Saturday 16 August 2008

Same, but different. Very different.

Is it too much to make a 500ml Iced Nescafe at 12 in the morning? Or midnight, depends on which kampung you are from. As in too many entries, the irony is back. Not enough sleep for fucking whole week and now is the chance. But I push it aside to.....do what? On line? Reading? TV? DVD? Rubbish.


My car is extremely dirty. Haven't wash it for almost a month. This month already broke, don't think I will go for car wash service. Better DIY. But as usual, I'm lazy.


In one hand I really want to sleep. In the other, I really want to enjoy more of the break time. Being conscious, although wasting time is a way making me feeling better that I not need to work for two days.

Everest is online next Monday. I foresee chaos. Wise man Hisham (that fancies Darth Vader but look more like a good version of Lex Luthor) know for sure there will be chaos as well. What I do is just sit back and enjoy the show. Come what may, I'll kill them one by one. Hisham's way is cooler, far more cooler. He just resign! But still he got caught and still be sticking around helping.


It will be hard to resign if Jessie is around. If she can talk someone out of it just via MSN, imagine what she can do when she is present physically. But we shall never underestimate Lex,I mean Hisham. Someone that admit openly never see eye to eye with the manager, and even had a row is Mak-ko will always get his way.


Interesting characters all gone one by one. Vince will be going by month end. Maybe because I did not join for lunch after back from HK, now I am not being notified for lunch. I don't mind, in fact rather relieved. Current lunch gang ma.....kind of not so compatible frequency. Things will get worse after Vince left. Better I stay indoor, or bring food from home, or da-bao, or better don't eat at all.


But, if those who left Lenovo is coming for a visit, please do tell and I will make an appearance. Oh I do missed the old days. It is still the same office, but everything is different. Maybe its time I consider to go as well...


People no longer at Lenovo: Carence, Serine, Shane, Albert and soon, Vince


People no longer at Lenovo: Chai Hong, Shane


People no longer at Lenovo: Penny, Grace, Pay Nee and Jenny.

People no longer at Lenovo: Jenny and soon, Hisham

People no longer at Lenovo (Malaysia): Nicole, Chai Hong, Sze Yunn, Carence, Siew Bee, Grace, Robert, Chee Keong, Albert, Weng Chuan and Penny.

1 comment:

Albert Yap said...

what a sad entry....

What to do bro...Things Change(My blog title), Things Keep On Changing In The World. The Only Thing Unchange is CHANGE....

Maybe u should consider to change as well...

so how is the everest ah?? everything fine?

Powered By Blogger