Sunday 24 August 2008

Weekend Highlanders

Cameron Highland is for old people to rest....

This is my view on Cameron Highland. Although I'm still young and just got back from there, my view hasn't change. If I am to go to some non-air-conditioned cold weather area in Malaysia, I will always prefer Genting. Well, at least it has almost everything and need not to drive miles away for food or amusement. The buildings were built in a way that give people illusions that all is under one roof.

I still don't understand why my friend so enthusiastic on going to Cameron. I always join in, so I just join along. That is overall a boring place, and the only good thing is, this is considered a first time in few years that almost a dozen of us share rent and apartment to spend the night. Recent trip we got separated in different hotel rooms. There was hardly any time for us to talk and chat and get crazy till late at night, without being bound by the time, like our usual mamak gathering.

Cameron is boring, but the peoples I go with are not. I hate the journey though. Even though the atmosphere in the car is marvellous, but the curvy road, S-shape corners are getting my nerve. Although I just sponsored my car and let my friend drive, but I never enjoy the fucking road. If not for the hot weather lately, I think I may be fight to go to some beach or island.

Cameron is boring. Even the tourist there looks boring. No leng-lui to see also. But ultimately, I enjoyed this little weekend getaway.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger