Tuesday 19 August 2008

Accident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It hit 120...but it's getting nearer to the toll plaza. My car is not built for speed. I hardly reach 130, because that feels like torturing the car, and I don't think I am comfortable managing it at that speed. Yeah, I'm a bit ball-less when it comes to speed. 120...pathetic.

But 120 is not slow either, I saw some red light flashes, hmm..the car in front slowed down rather early. There was still a distance to the toll plaza. Reflectively, mundanely, I stepped on the brake as usual, the car pulling itself...

Hey, that's not right, how come my car is not stopping? Wait wait, it was slowing down, just the car in front was not even moving! Damn it, I stepped with all my might on the brake pedal!!! The car is getting closer....closer...I heard my shit cushion fall of the seat...I saw Broly fell from the dashboard...I heard some random particle moving!!! Then...the car stop~! Phew!

I cursed. Cursed of the month - diu! Car in front moved again. I followed. The position of the car in the left lane was not right, hey, its head was crushed! There was a guy in front picking up some debris, falling parts from the car...hmm this may explain the random noise I heard just now.

Passed this car, the view was stunning. Another car, a white sedan, which from the front design, maybe a Proton Saga, which was suppose to be a four-door car, now I can barely make out there was only two. No, the car was not split into two, it was compressed into half a car!!!

There were a few guys shaking and pushing the car. I wondered if there's anyone inside. But judging from the damage, don't think someone can escape that fast. The the doors were closed. Of course if someone escaped from a badly crashed car, who will bother closed the door?

Some ideas flashes in my mind, take some photo and blog it? No, I'm driving and I just don't think it is morally correct, even for a evil minded ass like me. Get the plate number? But I don't gamble, and buying 4D is always the worst way to waste money.

I proceed with my journey, and hardly dare to accelerate. Funny thing is other car be a slow as well. Wonder is they were too shocked and reminded by the accident to drive save, or they were just trying to take the picture and spied on the plat number. Don't bother to waste brain cell on this and I proceed to my home with a recharged mentality of: Drive Safe, Drive Smart.

And no, this is not a PSA.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger