Sunday 3 August 2008

Elegos...

Don't tell me lie, for I will believe.
Do tell me truth, even if I will grieve.
Please let me drunk, escape the reality I live,
Let me just immerse, in my own make believe.
If I were to spend my life without thee,
There's only bitter, I'll never tasted sweet.
If I am to enjoy the morning breeze,
Let me have you, around beside me.
I may be a loser, and perhaps a creep,
I use my laughter to mask my weep.
Though I may be helpful when there's a need,
I am lustful and consumed by greed.
Or I may be playful and flushes you cheek,
I am vengeful, with all my evil deed.
Is there place for me in your suite,
Or should I search and wait, till I'm old and weak?
Until my hair white and my wrinkle is deep...
Until The Reaper comes and tug me to the sleep...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger