Saturday 9 August 2008

Wanted

What do I want? What do you want? What everybody wants?

We always wanted to have something. Sometimes we wanted something so badly, we end up wanting something else that gives us an illussion that we get or getting near to what we original wanted.

When we thing our hope of getting the thing we wanted is too thin, or we need to wait too long for it, we tend to go the next best that is handy. Why so? Do we lost faith to our future? Or may be we just don't want to waste time on waiting?

Lou-sai, grilled fish need wait one hour.
Huh? then no need la, give me a Canto fried, I just wanna get full.
Ok, twenty minutes lo.
Fuck, no need. Char-siew pau la.
Haven't steam yet.
Ba-zao....rather go back eat biscuit.

I wanted to get full, but with a satisfying result from one of my favourite dish that I craved for.
But I gotta wait, too long. I settle to an alternative, since I do feel like wanna eat this, but the urge not as strong as the initial planned dish. But this also need to wait. Finally, I don't fucking care, settle to the presumed, most simple and handy. Fuck...even that not ready yet.

Finally, back to biscuit.
Jacob eat biscuit, that's EYT.
Eat Yourself Tonight (食自己).
他媽的!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger