Thursday 21 August 2008

Add Oil Everest Go! Go !! Go!!!

Friday's coming. For most, for me, it's the beginning of liberation, but for some, Friday is just a Friday. Everest kicked off, and now is the darkest part.

New system being put to use in actual production, how horrible, how uncertain it could be? Very. There are some that already joined the team since it's pre-production, there are some that are duped into joining in in the middle of everything, and there are some, that I do not know whether is brave, intelligent, energetic, keen or simply marvellous, choose to join in lately.

No matter in which phase, or under what circumstance you joined in, I salute you for your work. Because you are involved in preparing the one system that is said to make our life easier in the future, even if I doubt it is that magical. The part that you are in it is just superb, and makes me feel less useful, but more relaxing, which I prefer.

I think if I volunteered, I may be doing something out of the routine now. And whatever I might get involved with, I have a bad feeling about it. The recent change in the office, people leaving and stuff, makes me grumpier than usual. A careful observer can sense my sarcasm in my notes to other, especially the profession that I loathed. I am more impatient and will snap back if any of them come and ask me stupid question, which is the only type of question they know how to ask.

If at this time I still get myself involve in it, it will be either me having a stroke and my team half collapsed by mid-September, or I murdered all people that I see in office save for a few girls. Well, some are just gorgeous and need to be kept alive.

Tomorrow is the last working days of the week. For those that still need to comeback on weekend due to various reason, hang on. There will be darkness before dawn, and the night just happen to be longer, a bit.

Add oil!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger