Thursday 7 August 2008

Monologue before bed II

Hope is always associated with a new beginning. But I hope always come in the middle of things. Not middle, mostly after middle. Yeah, usually after the gloomy Sunday evening, the Blue Monday and monotonous Tues and Weds and Thur's working hour, I see the dawn of hope in the night of Thursday.

Regardless how hellish is tomorrow may be, I know I only have to endure for a few hours, then I shall rest for two days and then start all over again. Tomorrow's hope also comes in the form of an event that happen once every 4 years. Olympic!

So what so special about it? Well, for me is TV schedule will be a bit not so normal for the next two or more weeks. I can watch TV without the need to care if the show's plot make sense, or the director is an idiot. Sports program's plot is always the same and there is no director. So, I can become a complete idiot in front of the idiot box.

But the big event in August is not only Olympic. No, I'm not hinting on National Day. It is but a public holiday for me. I'm revering to the new operation system my office is going to use starting mid August. No idea how the world will be then.

Hopefully all goes find and some days after that we will have a clearer view of how future work arrangement will be like, and if there is any prospect for me to change job role. Better if no need to interact with the profession I loathed most.

Training, call, discussion tomorrow. Better let my tofu mass rest a while...

2 comments:

Albert Yap said...

ooohhhh....new operation system huh....hmmmmm....all the best....

Jacob Johari said...

buy some flower save some money...
not so optimistic abt my health in future...

Powered By Blogger