Monday 4 August 2008

Monday + headache + sleepiness + blur = Diu!

My At&t password expired months ago, and so are half a dozen of other peoples' Id and password that I parasited on.

I left a whole chunk of work untouched last Friday. If I were to finish them that day, I might work till midnight and my right arm self destruct.

Prior to COB last Friday, just minutes after I decided to put aside that bunch of work, I saw the invitation to the training on Monday morning. Early Monday morning, 8.30am.

So, my agenda on Monday morning should be

a) Get another colleague's At&t ID to parasite, and in the same time call helpdesk to get mine fixed. Catch is, my office phone gone mad and I will have to get the local IT guy to fixed it, then only I can call to another helpdesk to fix my At&t access.

Damn it, why don't I just parasite some latecomer's phone to make the call first? Never really enthustiatisc in fixing my phone. No one can reach me now isn't great? My big boss can always MSN me and as long as the most important figure can get to you, other can be ignored.

b) Finished last week's work first. But that will depend when I can get the At&t access. So this become a variable. Worst case, get Shirmen to help. Well, just some orders get pend a bit, no one's gonna die. Even if there is, who will that be? Not CSO...but the profession that I loath most.

c) Sort out and prepare to work on orders that came in from COB Friday till Sunday night. My job, the preparation part is always to most time consuming and heart-aching. It is during this stage that I keep on thinking, what do they ask when interviewing candidate for a job in the team where the profession I hated most? Perhaps..

Interviewing Manager: Do you have a brain?
Candidate: No.
Interviewing Manager: Good, you are hired!

or

Interviewing Manager: If shit happens, and you are the cause, how do you handle?
Candidate: Adopt the Samy-Vellu or Barisan solution.
Interviewing Manager: Which is?
Candidate: Never our fault, always the others.
Interviewing Manager: Good, you are hired!

or

Interviewing Manager: Customer may be demanding and sometimes being ridiculous. How do you deal with them without offending them?
Candidate: No problem, anything also can.
Interviewing Manager: Promise them anything, how do you fulfill them?
Candidate: Let other department settle and blame them if fail.
Interviewing Manager: Good, you are hired!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So three agendas.
But at the end, only manage to get one and a half done. I called the help desk, sort out some last week's work and pass them to Shirmen, and during the training, I get to parasite another dude's ID...wahahaha~

But that already cost me one hour of sleep time! I got up an hour earlier, blur blur dei drive to office, blur blur dey with headache and heavy eyelids and yawn every one or two minutes. Until I packed and left the office. Monday + headache + sleepiness + blur = Diu!

Lucky fresh work for today is not that much. Hopefully can clear most pending work tomorrow.
If anyone from the team above happen to read this, and get offended...Hey, you won't unless it is the truth, right? Since the truth always hurt....wakakakakaka~

Nothing personal strictly business.
That is only my professional point of view of what you are.
Why so serious?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger