Sunday 31 August 2008

Merdeka Blues~

Never really have any thinking on the Merdeka celebration. especially this year.

Last year, I had the most wonderful and most devastated days around Merdeka. It's already a year, and I have long let go. Still, when sometimes think of it, you know the scar will never fully healed. That is what scar is for. Remind us. But let us aware that the scar does not only reminds us the injury, the wound, but the whole event, the pretty and bad of it.

This year's Merdeka...initially, this will be the date of the Cameron trip,but it was rescheduled due to some friend's family commitment. Although it makes this long weekend rather dull, but the thing is, I will not have a long weekend. Monday business as usual, with new challenge slowly creeping toward us. I really do think making the trip earlier, last week is a great idea, one thing for sure, we can escape the crowd. Cameron Highland is a ridiculous place to be if it is crowded. The little crowd last week already getting my nerves. I was hoping it will be like a dead town. Don't know what will happen to me if I get a long weekend getaway crowd. Maybe my temper will give me a stroke then.

Been getting to work a bit earlier last week starting Tuesday. Initially because I need to get something personal done,but also found that I can a bit productive as well, especially at this crucial point of system transition. I don't think I will do it for another week. Maybe next week or the week after next I should get my haircut, or should I keep it long?

Not very happy at workplace lately. Still vague about the reason. Is it something in my head or just something else? Strange, I never have difficulty deciding what is a problem so far. Why do I lost touch? As I mention in previous entry, the unhappiness in workplace may increase my productiveness, in the way of encouraging me to finish work asap and leave. This, in turn makes me adopt "做一日和尚,敲一日鍾" way of thinking. Work one day, do a days job. Be mechanical. Finish work, back to Fortress of Solitude. Go for tea with friends if there is any plan, read my books, enjoy my comics, update my blog, stalk someone online and live a regrettable day,waiting and hoping that the days when I shall have least regret will come again.

Sour, is it? Bitter? Nah...maybe a bit over. Maybe a bit fabricated. Well, I gotta be blue once in a blue moon...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger