Tuesday 5 August 2008

Awake But Unconscious

Sky is dark, weather is cooling. But my body knows better, the time has come. Without warning, it cut off my dream. What I was dreaming, I have no idea. It was rather clear when this morning, but now I remember nothing.

With all my will power gathered, I acknowledge the fact that it's time and I gotta get up to work. Then I have refocus all my will power, to push open my eyelids. Damn, waking up is tiring.

With a half conscious mind, I gather my stuff and go take shower yada yada yada. I do not remember how I do my hair, get dressed and start my car. Did I start my car first and then get dressed? Or the other way round? But never mind, eventually both are done.

I don't quite remember the drive. The only thing I remember during work is I keep on working, and MSNing with some weird character. All this is so vague. It feels like unreal. Like a dream, a nightmare that only ends when the clock hit 5.

Even it is 5, still I need to work. This time with more conscious. That's why it is faster. But still bore like heaven.

Don't quite remember what time I left, but the sky still blue, and sun still shine.

Start my car the second time today. I am fully awake.

Get to my home, I'm fucking sleepy.

Diu.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger