Wednesday 27 August 2008

Emo

Suddenly feel very lonely.
Maybe something better left unknown, or if known,
better make clear all the facts.
Sometimes will feel something has changed,
or gone wrong and the most horrible part is,
you don't know where when wrong.
Have I done something I shouldn't?
Or have I not done something I should?
Life is short, every friend counts.
It is nice to get one,
always sorrow to lose one.
Am I thinking too much?
Or am I too blind to see the cause?
Should I go talk things over?
But the Asian mentality in my makes me feel akward,
or think it is rather dramatic.
Even if I can do it,
will I get an answer?
The truth?
I am ready to be honest,
does the other willing as well?
The rain, the cold, the work, the pressure...
maybe all contributed to make me more emo lately.
Damn, pull youself together.
Where has the Jacob that live in his own world had gone.
Thing is, does he still want to cramp alone in is own Phantom Zone?
Emo...

2 comments:

Albert Yap said...

If you feel like talking over it...then NIKE...

regardless the people u talk to willing to tell the truth or talk sincerely or not. At least they know you are telling the truth and willing to talk and sort things out....

it is their problem if they don't want to talk.

Just do your part the best....

Jacob Johari said...

thanks...see how la...

Powered By Blogger