Wednesday 23 July 2008

Third Day of Evil Week...now less evil ady

With the apparent decrease in number of request today, I can safely say the workload will be alright, at least until the beginning of next month.

Have prepared for a boring teaching lesson, I was rather relieve when Kelly told me she assign the one to finish some follow up first. But too bad, at the most crucial hour of the day (1500 hr -1600 hr), the one pinged me and ask if I'm free to teach.

To buy time, I try to finish whatever I was doing and ignore the message. Few minutes later, she come and in a twist of fate, she propose to let Shir Men teach her. Good, Shir Men is a good teacher, at least she has the patience I lack of.

My plan is , after she got the basic loading knowledge and start to do it herself, then maybe I can cut in to make sure she got it correctly for Korea, which Shir Men never handle before.

But the overall OK day today was tainted by the random failure of SAP system. Every few hours there will be an weird error and render the system useless for some time.

Hey, if you are going to cracked, please make it a big one. This is like cirit-birit, shit a little at one time but have to shit so frequently. It is fucking annoying you know.

At the end of the day, I got a chance to finish all the clean orders I got, and then I can offer to clear some under Kelly's account. But the SAP cirit-birit strikes again and I have no choice but to go home at 7 something. And that ain't bad!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger