Sunday 13 July 2008

Prepare To Fuck Off The Dark Week

Another one and a half hour my long vacation officially ends. Don't if it is due to I'm going to restart work; my shoulder is in pain again. Maybe it's the bed. I don't know.

Despite all the rants, all the laziness, I am sure, when the alarms break off tomorrow morning, I will spring up and all ready to meet the challenges ahead.

My cockiness will comeback, my skill of diverting problem and hiding from other department will naturally take over me. I will do the best to make sure I can leave the office before the sun set.

This trip, I did not get any souvenirs. Just some snacks and cookies. The bad weather in HK limits our freedom and time to do more detail shopping. Even shopping for myself I find the time is not that enough.

Strange thing is, I hardly seen any typical souvenir thingy there, maybe we went to the wrong place for that. Not like here, every where and there we can find KLCC of all materials.

Still thinking how to blog the trip. But that can be wait. If Kelly can wait three months to blog her SG trip, then since I went to a farther place, I think I can at maximum wait for say...6 months?
lol~!

2 comments:

Albert Yap said...

I went Bangkok last week too....how long i can wait to blog my trip then??

So how was Macau and HK? I planned to go next year....hehehe...

Jacob Johari said...

cuba skali pasti hendak lagi.

just do it.

adabi.............

Powered By Blogger