Friday 4 July 2008

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

Packing...not really my favourite thing. Because every time I pack, I will find that I am hopelessly short of clothes. So hopeless that a casual observer can actually deduce what I'm going to wear next. No matter it is office attire or casual wear...just hopelessly hopeless.

And every time I realize this pathetic fact, I tell myself that I need to start shopping. Focus on clothing, not media products or alcohol. Let's go and shop till you drop at wherever you are going.

But still, when I determined to shop, I got no mood to do so. Maybe in other country I got distracted by other things; maybe in my own place I have no time to do so. No time? Thought you go to shopping centres every weekend. Yeah, all those are excuse.

Then what is the real reason? Well, you won't need to be Hannibal Lecter to deduce this psychologically...I am lazy. Lazy lazy lazy.

Lazy to dig and look at the clothes one by one.
Lazy to pick a nice looking one and check on it.
Lazy to go to fitting room.
Lazy to wait for the queue for fitting room.
Lazy to try the clothes in fitting room.
Lazy to ask for another size or color because my annoyingly extreme prejudice towards sales and the related position.

All this laziness will be amplified for several thousand times when I shop after work. Usually right after work, which means I have to carry my T42 around all the time. This is because I will need to blog at night, and my home's PC is dominated by my brother and the machine become such a pathetic existence because his devotion and belief to the uncle that sold us the PC who is nothing but a pathetic sales that does not even respect his customer and make decision without even consulting us. Wonder why the idiot will believe the idiot. And since I am not rich enough that I am able to not bloody give a damn if the Thinkpad got stolen, I have to carry it with me all the time.

So, if I'm going to try some clothes, I will have to add the unload and reload of Thinkpad Backpack part that is extremely not cool looking and whoever looking at it will get their eyes self destruct.

Tomorrow,or rather a few hours later, to one of the Heaven For Shopping. Will it be a fruitful trip? Will I succumb to pokainess when returning? That, and more will be in the next episode.

Till then, for these few days, you know what will happen to this blog.
But please do come everyday for some rerun.

Thanks, and wish me have a great time.

And remember to go to work everyday.

4 comments:

kEllyz said...

I start missing you already.. I cant stand your shits.. All so smelly especially the IBM ones.. I don't think your san hau si will look good good.. ng hou yi c!~~

aMy said...

ish. bring me go. sure your shopping trip berhasil.

kEllyz said...

@#$%&)X#$!~&%XX)(%$#@~@#$%&)X#$!~&%XX
)(%$#@~@#$%&)X#$!~&%XX)(%$#@~@#$%&)
X#$!~&%XX(%$#@~

Me & shir men dying~~~

Jacob Johari said...

Amy...if you are paying, Im game.

Kelly dear, i eat those shit everyday; still alive and fat. relax, maybe I'll get more when u go Dalian.

Powered By Blogger