Saturday 26 July 2008

Before bed, end of Friday

Working days, never enough sleep. Vowed to get the max when Friday nite onward. Friday night was here, but what the fuck? Tomorrow not working bed so early what for?

Diu, not that tomorrow can sleep for long. The pig may come, some idiot may call the house phone instead of reaching mum via cell. Brother may talk, mum may switch on TV in the living room even she got one in her room. Damn, how late I can sleep till? Not very.

But still, I always enjoy to know the fact that tomorrow no need to go office. Since I want to prolong this joyful time, I rather not sleep too early. Isn't this contradict the purpose of weekend being relax and rest period?

What the fuck, don't care lah.

Seldom make my extra large Nescafe ice at home nowadays. The so call "New" Nescafe taste like charcoal. Sucks big time. Spoil my mood for coffee at home.

Think I need Starbuck. Maybe tomorrow, or next week.

Next two weeks Kelly will be in Dalian. Don't know how hellish KL center will be. Hope she have a great time and less stressful life there. she got more and more pitiful here day by day. Maybe things will get better after Everest online.

Till then, add oil la.

Don't know what Dalian well known for, but get me some souvenirs. And update your blog if can.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger