Monday 28 July 2008

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall...

Monday morning. The cursed bloody morning. Despite I bed at almost 2 am yesterday, I was surprised I manage to wake up before the alarm. The clock show its 7, but I know too well it is just 6.45.

So, what the heck, month ends, trends changed. Should not be a lot of work now, maybe it is good to be a few minutes earlier. I can then finish the order faster and clear some shit that has been pending for months.

As usual I take my shower, had my coffee and dressed up. But it was during the dressing up part that I sensed a disturbance in my bowel. I considered, here, or office? Well, it is the first morning of a working week, really don't like the drive to office being disturb by this. What if I fart in the car? Disgusting.

Having make the cursed decision, I undressed myself, and with the boxer and a towel wrapped around the waist (anatomically I do have, just not quite visible now) and headed to the toilet.

Well, my father was in it. Taking a leak before he start off, I waited a few seconds, quite impatiently. Alas he got out and I try to step in. At that particular moment, before I'm event physically in the toilet room, I felt I left feet lost the grip. My brain and body registered this as a normal non-fatal slip that a minor gesture will able to adjust the balance. My conscious mind was still not warmed up yet. I felt my body made the move, but it was just too damn slippery and I fall...side way.

First the leg, then the thigh, hard one. Hit the back, hand brushed the wall, and the head hit either the wall or the floor. This highest mark goes to the head, the point just above the left ears.

All my parents whose witnessed it can do was "Oh! Oh", "Careful". Yeah, thanks for the help. Appreciate it.

But I didn't stay long on the floor. Sprang up in less then a second, cursed a bit and went to shit.

Well, it was a good one, the shit. Pretty enjoyable with Crayon Shin-Chan. I remember I was still holding it when I fall~ lol.

I check my thigh and arm, just some bruises. I know I hit the head, but didn't quite bother, save for my hair got messed up. After the shit, I went back getting dressed and start of to the office. The plan is getting the some fuel supply first. But it is on the way to the petrol station I realized my head is aching. Somehow the fall caused a headache. When I turn my head, the point get hit hurts. When I open the jaw wide a bit it hurts and I was a bit dizzy. Although falling side way on my left, I managed to get a bruise on the left feet. I ache and disturbing my drive.

OK, I'm not going to the doctor, but I'm not driving 20 something km to work as well. Since no doctor means no MC, well, I decided to go home and work from home.

It is at home once a gain that I recheck and found that it really hurt when I touch the left side of my head. Well, I'm not so worry about brain damage yet. A simple knock like this, the body will fixed itself. But as a safety measure, better stay at home and let the body rest. If things somehow got worse, then to the doctor lo.

Not bad work at home, but I missed a training call that she-who-doesn't-want-to-be-name-here reminded the participants last Friday. Damn it. Lucky another colleague attended it. Maybe I'll extract some info from her tomorrow.

Think can work as usual tomorrow.

Hope she-who-doesn't-want-to-be-name-here's mission is an enjoyable one, or getting to be.

Late, go sleep.

2 comments:

Albert Yap said...

apa ni ---> she-who-doesn't-want-to-be-name-here ????

Jacob Johari said...

she-who-is-not-in-her-own-country...wakakakakaka~

Powered By Blogger