Sunday 13 July 2008

Blue Alone

Alone in my room, with my bottle of wine.
Don't to let go, the night.
Even it is already Sunday,
I refuse to believe.
For me it is Saturday, and I still have another day.
Will it be a bad day? A busy day? A chaotic day? A boring day?
Am I away for too long? Did I lost my confidence?
Where is my cockiness? What happen to my sarcasm?
Vacation pulled me from succumbed into a complete jerk.
But with it also I lost some of my blind courage.
Vacation divert me attention,
but the weight I still feel on my shoulder.
How I long for relieve.
How I long for massage.
How I long for my rest.
But rest is never long.
Just no matter how long it is.
It is never enough.
Wine, I try not to finish.
I need you to bring me to sleep, tomorrow.
Let me have my blue,
I will get over it,
Not now, but will.
For sure.
This is Jacob talking, OK?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger