Saturday 19 July 2008

And so they arrested the suspect and tortured all the motorist...

So what happened? It was the first day of CIC training, I need to clear some of my orders in the morning before the class, and so I decided to depart a few minutes earlier.

The whole journey was a smooth one, can even hit 120 in a few spots...but just at the very crucial moment, can the bloody corner that lead me to the toll plaza heading to Damansara....the jam start....

Since there was hardly any cars in the corner, I roamed free, and of all the sudden this pathetic looking car appeared out of no where and I'm lucky enough to stop the ShitMobile on time.

I still remember the time, 7.45 am. In normal days, should be in the office in maximum 15 minutes, which will give me exactly one hour to start my T42, my notes yada yada yada, and kill of a few orders, or some shits. But that day.....fuck~!

One and a half hour? I was stuck before I even can catch a glimpse of the fucking toll plaza, that will cruelly suck 3 ringgit out of me, as a token of gratitude to stuck in the jam. Brilliant.

Since just a few days ago we were treated by another jam, I suspected this was another one gift from our beloved fucking idiotic government. So stopped my Hong Kong 80s hit CS and switch to FM. 988, MyFM, Ai FM, Hitz, Easy....all I tuned in and most talking about the same thing.

The one who is suspected for sodomy was arrested. No comment about this case, maybe in other entry.

OK, superb, you police arrested a guy suspected of raping another guy and you make the whole traffic collapse. You made us late to work, you made us late for date, you made us late for dentist appointment, you made us late for pregnancy check, you made us late to save the girl who is trapped in a building full of bomb planned by the Alan Rickman look alike in Die Hard.Yo ruin our fucking day just because you arrested a suspect~!

The rational? To ensure the people's safety? My foot! It is in such a annoying jam that minor accidents happen, that may let to a brutal fight that ended with 7000 deaths. It is during such a time when you gather all of you heavy tummy police officer to guard a citizen suspected for a crime that no one dies that you left places unattended by any police, which in turn provides opportunity of the criminal to do their trade. Shop get robbed, people get raped and the whole police force was sent to guard a suspect!

Now, this land in pathetic enough to be rules by a clown and its circus party. First, we have innocent citizens being fined for holding hands in a park, we have both male and female politicians making offensive and sexist remark about women; and now we have the whole police plus military force on the move to arrest just one suspect for a sodomy case.....who needs entertainment channel when you have the news in this country?

And so after 15 minutes, my view hardly changed. I, at the end, completed zero order before the class, missed a few lectures, had a late breakfast, skipped lunch and developed an inextinguishable hatred towards Barisan Niama and all the agency under this circus party's control.

Fuck them all!
Go to hell, the fire is waiting for you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger