Tuesday 22 July 2008

Second Day of Evil Week

Today, should be a good day. At least for me. There is relatively less order compare to yesterday. By right I should be able to clear all clean order by night, but....

But the whole MYPSGBILL team gone missing after lunch. They were having a meeting with The Big Boss, until after office our that they were released. Great, just great.

Of the whole week, this may be the only nice day that I might have but damn it. It's gone, and I still have some work left pending.

The Beef is missing for another two or three days, and Kelly, poor girl will have to focus on those training and meeting and stuff. This left only one member from Kelly's team to do Korea, and I will have to teach that person. Great.

I'm a very choosy teacher. Being impatience by nature, I can only tolerate bright student. So, I wonder how tomorrow will turn out. Maybe she's a good student. But my current level of interest is rather low. My plan for this week is to clean my account so that everything will get to normal.If can I want to clear all pending shit as well.

But since Kelly asked, how can I resist. Even now if she say no need also I will fight for it. Ha~
She's been busy and stressful lately. Since she be going to Dalian this weekend and will not be back until two weeks later. Better let her go with a peaceful mind. She did a great job backing me up when I went to HK, must return a better favour.....

See, I'm noble~ lol

No comments:

Powered By Blogger