Monday 21 July 2008

Evil Week is here

OK, so, Dark Week has gone. The darkest day in the week is only till 10 pm, and being the last CSO to leave the office. But that is history.

Behold, the Evil Week. In this week, I guess that we are having the infamous ROL week thing. Sales will rushing for orders get fulfill and give us a bad time, like always. Well, screw them.

Evil Week, the Darkest hour before first ray of dawn shines through. Don't mind even stay till 10, provide no one come and bug me with stupid question, stupid request and being a parasite.

Well, that team is an expert on that. It is only fair they always get fucked by their dog manager. Some did a great job, but some makes you wonder is he is really a human, or just a homosapien. Some, I believe will not die even is shot in the head. Reason being there is no brain inside to be destroyed.

Yes, I do really hate some of them. In fact they successfully make me hate the whole profession. Today got a call from some telemarketer promoting some shit. I almost broke out "Shut up you fucking s***s. I rather have a phone call with pig's internal organ than to a people of your profession, why don't you just die."

But of course I didn't do that. The ultimate of evil is not to be bad to everyone, but must appear nice and curse them in the heart. If you are rich enough, maybe you can arrange for their love one's death or torture or whatever humiliation that you can think of. Since I'm poor I can only use my mental power to curse them, and hope they die a miserable death and I am there to witness it.

Yes, I am not forgiving, and even vengeful. I don't have a big heart to swallow it. Yeah, totally opposite from the image I build up. That is a mask ok, and I was hoping by pretending to be forgiving I might one day actually learnt to be able to. Thing, is people must have something or someone to hate. I chose some relatives, and this whole profession as my target. What's wrong with that.Better to channel all hatred to a few, but give all love to the rest. That is how I do it.

And it serves me quite OK so far....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger