Friday 11 July 2008

Dark Week Coming


A week has passed. At this time last week, I arrived at Macau. Relax and totally relieved to know that for more than a week, I will be freed from the nightmarish hell of my work.


A week has passed. 7 days later, I fear for tomorrow, the day after next, and alas, Monday.


It is like trapped in the Titanic and watch the ship sink and water rising around you. It is the feeling of waiting for an inevitable doom slowly creeping towards you.


Although by Monday I may able to meet people I longed to meet, mixed with the crowd I missed for the last week. But still, doing the work and working with those jokers from far away places is never a pleasant thought.


Two days. I still have two days for myself. The last days of holidays never felt like off days. It almost feel like the last two days of your life.


No, I don't think I will get a Monday blues next week. What I will get is the Dark Week. Hopefully it will not be as bad as the last long holiday I have during CNY. With the back up I have for this round, this should be better. And maybe, hopefully, my worries and fears will end up being laughed at.

Sigh...hopefully...

4 comments:

kEllyz said...

tried my best to clear all your shits but.. sighz..
hope i wont give you a heart attack on monday.. lolz

Jacob Johari said...

o Kelly, what m i to do without u~ lol

kEllyz said...

lol.. let's see what u gonna say when Mon comes.. remember bring souvenirs.. me n shir men definately want the biggest onee...

Jacob Johari said...

I only have cookies....

Powered By Blogger