Tuesday 3 June 2008

The Way I Jam

I'm half broke. So no more loitering around after work.
Despite the sky is still consider blue (with a tint of greyish), I decided to head straight back to home after the early dinner. I guess that road to PJ or KL must be jam due to the rain, so NKVE may be safe. But even when I think that way, i did recall my friend's experience where NKVE was flooded.

Still being broke is a power reason for all season. So I get my Shitmobile and head straight to NKVE. The strating part is the usual stuff, not consider jam, even the road behind Bee Fatt is pretty smooth. But it is until after the tool when I need to turn into the highway that I realized the guy up there is evil. All I can see is an endless red dragon. From far I can that the brake lights seldom goes of and none of the never ever move.

This all happen because there was a flood somewhere near Shah Alam area I think. But by the time I reach there, there's just some small water pool on the road and half a little in my bladder.

From blue sky when I left, to the black one when I reach home. Just happy that this is not too hot a day. Maybe I should bed earlier...

This is a rather ordinary and boring entry. Sleepy, hard to concentrate to write about shit or sex or being sarcastic....

Sleep...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger