Monday 16 June 2008

After work, today.

After the early dinner, when the sun is still around, with its golden ray warming the highway, I decided to loiter a bid in a mall.

My main intention is to look for Jan Lamb's latest album. I haven't decided yet if I will buy it, just in the "enjoy the fun of searching the book / CD / DVD" mode.

It is rather surprising that there is almost no jam at all in my way there. Wonder that happen. Is that the effect of 2.70? I wonder.

Arrived, I make my usually pilgrimage to Speedy, MPH and also the comic store. Today considered as the "lucky most that I want is here, but I don't feel like buying" day. I found Jan Lamb's album. It is imported, over RM 100, rather pricey, better get it from sogua, or baidu.

In MPH I found Day Watch, the part two of Night Watch Trilogy, a Russian fantasy novel. Of course I don't know Russian. The book is the translated version of course. But funny thing is, They have Day Watch, the part two, but they do not have Night Watch, the first part. The absent of the last volume - Twilight Watch is understandable, since Day Watch is the fresh stuff now in MPH...but no part one? Sigh...

The comic in Comic Mart is cheaper than in MPH. But the only have part 2 and 3 for the hardcover Justice. I did found part one there, but is softcover. I like consistency. So, if the first one is softcover, let all be. But too bad they only have the hard one for 2 and 3. Fuck~! MPH does sells part 1 hardcover. But is is around 7 ringgit higher. I considered the plan of buying part 1 in MPH and 2 and 3 in Comic Mart. This will cost me around 200++ ringgit. Hmmm....maybe next month, after Hong Kong. Hey speaking about Hong Kong, maybe Jan's CD is cheaper there! And maybe I can find more DVD, if not VCD of Jan and Dayo's stand up comedy show.

Yeah, I admit. I spend more on media products rather than clothes. Initially I thought my attire shopping spree will come once a quarter, now I think if I don't do it around this two months, it will skip the half yearly frequency and march strait to become an annual event! But that can be wait~!

As I said before, I'm half broke this month. So at the end, I only bought a bottle of mineral water (because I want to wash my genitals after pee, you believe it? Of course not, I'm just thirsty) and paid RM 1 for parking fee.

Then, get home.

End of today~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger