Wednesday 18 June 2008

After movie, dinner and got home

Just got back from movie and dinner. Full, thus sleepy.

I always thought only sad movie will make you feel tired. Actually so does comedy. Tired of laughing, and for tonight, cursing the parents that bring their baby in. The creature cried like hell and the crowd start cursing as well. Since it is dark I joined them, and did not intend to hide our dismay.

I think cinema may be the only place other than the vet than it is always better to bring your pet there instead of your toddler.

Frankly, I like babies, but I really feel like pull out the head of the one cried in the movie.

Pull its head, crush the dad's testicle and pour acid to the mum's brain....yeah that should be it.

Really fucking sleepy. Maybe the movie's review tomorrow. But who ever need a movie review nowadays?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger