Wednesday 25 June 2008

Short, easy to manage...

Rare occasion in a ROL week. Leave office before 5.30pm. Well although never can match the record of 5pm sharp, but it is the best since role and team change.

Initially thought of getting my eyes check, and maybe buy a shade as well. Problem is, the shop I use to visit close at around 6 and the journey there will have to endure a few jams, due to the recent project in the center of Klang.

So I drop this plan and go for a hair cut. Some fast and cheap barber will do. And it is here that I realized I do answer things in an idiotic manner. Or should I say the question itself is idiotic?

Barber: How do you want it cut?
Me: Short.

Barber: So I will yada yada yada....

So what's wrong with it?

Can't you see it?

Did you ever go to have a hair cut so that your hair will get longer?

How can I answer like that? Thank god that guy didn't reply "Logically" or "Really? Are you sure?"

Maybe what he meant is "How you want to style it?". But still my answer will be the same "Short" and some further instruction after that, usually is "Easy to manage".

I developed some sort of a understanding with a hairstylist named Tommy once. But he has changed to another franchise and I never meet him since. What to do, the new place is mafan to reach.

At then end, I think that guy just trimmed my hair. Maybe I need to elaborate more on how I want it to him. But I wan stunned by own idiotic answer that my mind was blank for a few second and he already start this massacre....

3 comments:

Bernard said...

funny..kkkk

Albert Yap said...

next time u tell him medium la....

Jacob Johari said...

Now you make it sounds like ordering steak,

rare
medium rare
medium
medium well
well done (botak la then)

Powered By Blogger