Tuesday 17 June 2008

Die Idiot Die!!!!!!!

Slowly, gradually, I think I job function is changing. Nope, not changing. Is piling up, to be exact.

Other than those usually stuff I need to do, where the normal 8 odd hours will never be enough, I need to do more. Not that I wanted to, just I don't want to be rude to reject. And I remember Master Liang always says that we are service provider. So serve then.


People got problem, question and inquiries, even it has almost nothing to do with me, I don't know why, they will come to me? Do I look like a good guy Joe that always like to give a hand like the fashion-moron Kryptonian? No I don't think so. I look is darker than Justice Bao. They should fear me instead.

Do I look like very free? I have too much of free time in the office that I can actually finish a watching a season of House in a week during office hour? NO~! I'm doing two persons' work. And I suppose to help look after the team. Hey, I don't even have enough time to look at my own daily task!Do I like I have the knowledge and experience? No I don't. Most of the problem these people have is either A) so simple it is almost moronic that they ask or B) the issue is far beyond my jurisdiction.

For "A" it is always a painful experience for me to explain to them, or worse re-explain to them for the "N"th time. How painful? Try to write a foolproof manual to use a pencil, or umbrella, or fork, in say...200 words? How to explain without feeling stupid? It is a natural ability, a common sense, a matter of fact. And why still ask? Duhhhhhhh!

For "B", sigh...Try to look at what my team do. Try to look at what kind of job function is need to settle the issue. Find the people whose their role is fit to tackle your problem. If you are really the people in this company, then you should have know who to find! If not who, at least what department, team etc. If don't know try ask your manager, you immediate teammate, or better, deduce yourself. Don't just simple past it to someone that has help you to settle a totally unrelated issue before and you just happen to think he or she should have know how to deal with your current issue. Damn it!

If you don't know how to fucking do your job? Please don't quit. Die instead. The Earth is over crowded and you are wasting our resources!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger