Sunday 29 June 2008

Saturday, June 28th 2008

Almost for the whole week, I was looking forward for the weekend. Long sleep, an appointment, a movie and perhaps something else, closed by a mamak session with some friends. But out of a sudden, the movie appointment have to be called off, due to professional commitment.

Disappointed of course, and I wonder how I look when heard it. Well, but think off it, I should have already expected it. I have been warned or at least been made known that such things might occurs. But still, for a lazy slob like me, I'm ever optimistic that the weekend stand by thing is nothing but an effect from our manager thinking or worrying too much.

Devastated by this tragic news I have to rearrange what I can do in weekend. Perhaps I should try get ticket for later showing? Still there is risk, maybe the work can't be finished on time, and the odd of getting tickets for the latest movie now be will rather small. But then, there is always the future. Better luck next time then~! May the force be with me.

Don't know why I can sleep for too long nowadays. By 10 I am up. Since I'm going out tonight for mamak, I think better if I get my car wash tomorrow. Then what to do? Continue the Star Wars marathon? Nice, but the fat pig is here. Damn it, her mother is working today and my mum will have to baby sit her at least until one.

Opened the paper, spend most time on entertainment edition of course, caught a glimpse in of the cinema showtime. The word "Wanted" is like a hammer to my chest. Hmm...they have a 11.30 am showing for The Incredible Hulk in Bukit Raja. An hour and a half later...After the routine weekend check up on the car, should be able to make it. And there goes the first half of the day.

After the super hero film (review some later day), decided to reload my alcohol supply. Should I just get a whole carton of beers for the whole months? It will look rather too much for my mum. Maybe she'll make noise. Better settle for a dozen then.

OK, beers are mainly for my dad, and as a alternative for soft drink in hot days like this. I think I should get another bottle of red wine. I still have half a bottle of white one now, should be able to finish it before HK trip. OK, another red one then.

At the wine section in Jusco Bukit Raja, I think they have more choice compare to another near by mall. I quite like the section in JJ, but just hate the annoying sales that comes and give her pathetic opinion even though I did not summon here.

Believe me, after 5 working days being bombarded by the sales request (some is also rather ridiculous) the last thing I need in a weekend is an interuption from any sales related position. Pissed, I walked away without any purchase, only to return a few minutes later after not so pissed, grabbed a bottle of Bordeaux Superieur and head straight to counter without even take a look of the sales.

During that time, I was wondering why the fucking hell JJ hired her. She is ugly. Yes, I know the whole fucking thing about don't judge a book by it cover, but hey you are doing sales here. Wine, unlike beer or hard liquor, has a more civilized feel and a bit classy. But what you hired is an aunty (or worse, a young girl that looks like an aunty) that makes people wants to vomit without even need to take too much of alcohol.

Be honest, I am extremely shallow for most of the time. If the sales happened to be a sweet young girl that has an intelligent look, I'll be more than delighted to have her coming giving her opinion or asking me what do I need. But an aunty? Please get her to sell some canned food or to the laundry department. Yes, my mum is also an aunty, but she does not go mentally torturing the customer in the wine section. She does what aunty meant to do. That's why I love my mum.

Face it guys, and girls. We all prefers pretty things and tend to have double standard. This is human nature. I'm never good looking, but if there is someone look down on me for this fact, I'm ok with it. At least better than being a hypocrite.


Don't agree? Then ask all the cosmetics, beer, liquor, car, food, clothing etc advertiser to use ugly bitch as model. I think you will get a nervous breakdown and lose the appetite for sex for the next three incarnations!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger