Thursday 18 September 2008

Violent Rant of A Pyscho Gone Berserk

Tired...tired..tired...fed up, fuck off, go to hell!

Today I unleashed some of my sarcasm to my manager. Yeah why not? I'm pissed. I've been doing three person's job, working 12 hours a day, and don't even have the little luxury of sitting in a proper kopitiam eating a proper lunch. Yet, the demand of reports and various update that has nothing to do with my current mission (at least not directly related to me) never ends.


I protested, she replied the senior management need it. Great, just great. I have to sacrifice my productivity, my personal time, my freedom for the sake of other people's curiosity? So far my perception of the senior management is the fail miserably in introducing the new system. What a good job they have done, freeze our leaves, and people starting to get sick and emotionally unstable. And I dare say I am not the only one, just my tolerance is almost burnt out.


Don't get me wrong, I do understand the position of this manager that keep on chasing for updates, she is being bullied by the senior idiot management as well. Just, the sad thing is, why she tend to dump everything on me? This is a critical period, everything need to do more, I am doing more, can she ask the Korean to do a little bit more? That Korean can leave at 5, I have to leave 5 hours after 5, damn it!

If she (Korean) does great job, maybe I can still swallow it. But she's giving us rubbish! Not at all proactive, lazy, unhelpful, irresponsible and sometimes I just feel she is downright stupid! If we have a local people know Korean, we can really do away with her cause her contribution is almost non-existent! And I don't bloody if she reads this! I'm a public enemy, no harm adding another one.

I missed Baldy's girl. She's a Korean as well. When she was around I ever deal with her, but at least she is good looking! This? Damn!

I remember when is asked the-person-who-I-am-not-naming-here about our problem, the person explained that different people has different attitude and personality, we have to try accept it. Agreed. But only if it is personal. If the Korean is but a acquaintance or friend, it will be my wrong to pissed off, but now it is business, and her incompetency is killing the already fragile team, if there is a team to start with. If you stand in my professional way, I will not hide my annoyance. I'm sick being a nice guy, Kellyz is right, wearing mask is no good.

From the manager point of view, they can always dump to me. Irony is, I always help, but when I need help I don't even have to asked, I won't get any.

Actually, I don't mind working with lazy people, I also don't mind idiot or stupid, slow learner I can accept, irresponsible is also a part of me, not being helpful is just normal. What I hate is, the combination of all this. And I think you I am talking about!

Yes, I'm pathetic! But I'm not hypocrite!

Fuck the K person!

Hate me, dislike me, isolate me! It will only makes you the same kind of person I am~!

I'm pathetic!

I'm very very very unhappy!

2 comments:

kEllyz said...

mayb bcos she's foreigner, boss treat her betta? the boss even asked me to help her on loading.. but all i say is 'i would say i'l try my best'.. no promises made.. I even need one more person to help me out with my workload.. so basically i won't give a damn..
Managers job: pointing fingers n instruct only..

as for me, after work i still need to entertain Dalian team.. even at time like this.. really waste my time give training.. few person called me n ask for the same ques.. sigh..

Jacob Johari said...

yeah, not trying to put us high up, but we are helpful, we are good, but why then we are the one get 'punishsed' and torture?

if they never beef up the lembap ppl, the dept won't get anywhere...

really missed my relax days in 'rumah panjang'...but even now rumah panjang ppl also suffer...sigh...

Powered By Blogger