Saturday 27 September 2008

Home Oriented Weekends

Ah~my dear weekend, you are here alas~
I can sleep as long as I want, as much as I can... great~ just great~!
Despite just get the salary, but I'm already a poor man now, no joke.
This is not modesty, this is a fact.
So, to cut down cost,
I have to reduce going out alone, wandering around, 'cause this will burn my fuel.
I have to do less shopping, especially for comics or DVDs or CDs or toys...
I may have to cut down the monthly allocation for alcohol supply, but this will pend the approval from the evil side of, me, which usually will think of a workaround to get its supply.
Sigh...this is gonna being a very home-oriented month...
at the bright side of thing, it can really get me some rest.
Stay at home, read those books bought but not even touch yet...
watch those DVDs bought but haven't touch yet...
Maybe re watch some cool stuff like The Godfather Trilogy...
Watch Senfield Season 1 again...
Stay at home, get some drinks and plenty of rest...
Don't you think it's kind of boring?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger