Tuesday 9 September 2008

Farewell to SM and I'm going to hell

September the 9th~!
SM's last day in Lenovo.
SM being one of the longest serving CSO here, a great colleague, reliable back up and an interesting attitude.

With her departure, now whole KASEAN Platinum order is in my hand~ and I can't laugh, not even force a smile. Diu~

Another 10 days will be a month after Everest launch. Till now, still now sigh that things is stable. Variables, too much.

I don't know if it is a good news, Platinum's order still can be fulfill using the old system. Damn, now, in certain time, I will need to use three different SAP program to work. And my 3 years old T42 is getting asthma.

My only hope now is the EDI thingy or whatever it is called, in which the customer will directly 'load' their own orders goes online without any shit, asap, so that I can be freed of this shit.

But then I may need to think of where must I go next?

Damn, I just want a mundane peaceful, uneventful job...it suppose to be simple...but why now so shitty?

Diu~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger