Tuesday 16 September 2008

I hate insomnia

I hate insomnia, I hate it when I have to sleep but couldn't sleep!Please take note, I said "when I have to sleep" not "when I am sleepy".

Don't know what happened last night. Is it something I ate or drank? The triple shot espresso vanilla latte? No no, caffeine won't have this effect on me anymore. Then what else? Did I ate something I don't in daily routine? The water melon after dinner? Ridiculous. Water melon, haha, can't sleep, haha.

After my usual blog entry, checking a few sites online, I decided to sleep rather on time last night. I got to the bed at 12, and since, trying, changing pose, changing pillows for more than 2 hours. Man, that is torturous.

Idiotic part is, my sister was washing some bowls or pots in the kitchen at around 1 am. Hey that midnight~! And she is not the polite type of girl, so it sounded like some triad was having a fight in the kitchen. Worse is, she didn't even close the door separating the kitchen with the other part of the house. So the sound can just simple travel to my room and torture me.

Then it was my brother. Boy, I bought a Seinfield Season 1 DVD, and I was stupid enough to release it out to share it with my family, actually my brother only. What he did was, we watch it when I trying to get sleep. Last night he have the sense to turn down the volume,but the sad thing about TV is, it has some annoying hiss whenever it is turned on. You may not notice it normally, but in the middle of the night, when everything is noiseless and quiet, you will hear it. There are two TVs in my house, one in the living room, another in my mothers, and I can tell which TV is on without ever need to step out of my room, even if they mute it.

So, that was last night. How this night will going to be? Hmm....see la.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger