Saturday 6 September 2008

Cough~

Damn it...cough.
I hate cough...
there's a few types of cough, and the one I'm having now is my least favourite.
It is more like a throat condition rather than cough.
The throat is feeling itchy from time to time,
and I need to cough so to get rid of the itch.
It itches when I work, when I drive, when I'm watching TV,
and the worst part, when I sleep.
What I don't need now is interuption during sleep.
I need to get coma the moment I close my eyes and wake only when the alarms goes off..or on...or whatever.
Coughing in the middle of the night is just nightmare.
Especially when it is close to the time when I need to get up.
Cause that is the time when the sleep is the most enjoyable.
Mum bought a bottle of traditional cough syrup,
too bloody sweet, the taste it.
They say it is best if I take it without washing down with water...
with that level of sugar and no water?
No way, I rather take longer time to be cured~!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger