Wednesday 17 September 2008

Good sleep

Hmm...last night better than the night before. In fact it is the best I have in weekdays since Everest.

I manage to force myself to shut down the computer and bed after 11.30. And it only took me a couple of minutes to get asleep~!

Nothing funny happen in between. No external interruption, no nightmare, no weird noise, nothing. I slept like vegetative state person.

It was until around my usual wake up hour than my conscious was coming back. Maybe the sleep was too nice, my eyes were playing trick on me. I looked at the clock and thought it was just 6.15, still have at least 45 minutes to sleep...but a second after I closed my eyes the annoying music of the alarms faded in. Then I got a clearer view. The clock was showing 7.15 instead of 6.15. And lucky I'm psycho enough to set my clock to indicate 15 minutes earlier than the actual time. So at 7am, I got up and start the day that ends with numerous task pending.

Damn~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger