Tuesday 9 June 2009

ROTF Rampage - Deluxe Class

The first toy I chose after the K session. It was in Sunway Piramid, I made a visit to Anime Tech but it offers nothing new nor interesting, so I tried my luck in Parkson. After a little confusion, for they scattered the Transformers toys a bit, some in the normal shelves some in a special Transformers cardboard shelf, I decided on this - Decepticon Rampage, being one of the Constructicons.


This is a Deluxe class toys and it is a bulldozer. So far I haven't get any news what class the Devastator combiner will be. But anyway, Constructicons are always cool.


Being a construction machine we can't expect it too be too colourful right? So despite it highlights quite a number of detail, but it is mainly a yellow toy.


I do not know if it consider a triple-changer, but it can transform into a Jackhammer mode. Wonder what role it plays in the movie.

Next is the robot mode. Note that it has for legs? Two front and two rear. Although it makes the robot more stable but it take time to think of a nice pose.

It certainly gives the robot a very insect like feel. I think most of the Constructicons will looks weird. Rather match with their allegiance of being evil and alien, thus not friendly.

The detail in robot mode is better. We really do buy the idea this robot really transform from a construction machine!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger