Tuesday 9 June 2009

K Session, Tea and Toys!

So, XP birthday has long passed, and we finally get to sing K after postponing it for a week. Well, there was a celebration on the very day of birth in Phuture, but then two very busy person can't make it and thus this K session.

Surprisingly, the K session was arranged to start at 11 am, K Lunch. Hmm...this is a bit strange. K lunch is more like my Klang gang's style. But these clubbing jokers...can they make it? This thought just flashed through my mind, and I didn't even consider the odds. Since they already set it, then 11 am it is.

As usual, I am every punctual, or considered punctual. A dude already been calling me when I was busy looking for parking, but alas, my sharp eyes never failed me. It is 11.15 and I thought I am late. How wrong I am. I called back the dude and he told me he has arrived, but just received a call saying the time change to 12~!

OMG 12, some 45 minutes ler still have to wait. Reason, haha...just like it crossed my mind, the the birthday girl and a few more clubbed till morning, and were home around 5. Well, although I did not expected it, but I was not at all surprise. Then wait it is, no hard feeling, never.

Anyway, we had a nice K session and tea after that at Kim Gary. Best part is, I got to buy two more toys after we parted ways~!!! Wahahaha~!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger