Monday 13 October 2008

Working EL...Pathetic!

I never plan this EL. The idea just struck me spontaneously.

It was 6 or around 6...once again my mum washing some stuff in the kitchen and left the door open, and the noise travel through the morning of Evil Monday to my ears. Remember my headache the night before? Well, it's still there and haven't left! So I was thinking, how is it like to drive for half an hour, facing the sun to a freezer and sit there for 12 hours? Damn, just the idea of it makes my head even crazier.

I do not think doc will issue an MC for headache, and going to a doctor is just a waste of time and money. There will never be a nurse like those they have in Japanese video. Reality sucks and life is boring. So I decided, EL. So I proceed to sleep after I figure out what to say to my manager.

But this will not be a relaxing day. First, I have a headache to deal with, then, I planned to at least take a look of the work that came in from late Friday to Sunday. So after I wake up around 9 something (consider late for a weekday) and curse at a torrent that stuck after completed 99.8%, a lunch time, I go out to a nearby Starbucks and work.....pathetic.

So that's it. On a EL day, I still manage to work till 6 and got home at 7.30 pm, after some loitering around. But the good part is, I still have an illusion that I only work 4 days this week!
Pathetic!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger