Sunday 19 October 2008

Get me intoxicated! I thought you are the high level alcohol drink~!

So, in one of my drinking session with my dad at home (our only father and son bonding method), he taught me this: You must exhale through the mouth as mush as you can after every sip of vodka. Then, you won't be getting intoxicated so fast.

Thanks dad, now I try using this vodka to make me intoxicated so that I can get sleepy and sleep a wee bit earlier for tomorrow, but instinctively, I use your method when drinking. It is already more than a dozen shot, and I am still fresh!

Damn it, last night I can get a bit dizzy after two cans of 8.8% alcohol of beer with you but now I don't feel a bit of anything after 12 shots of 40% (actual should be 37.5% to 38%) alcohol level of vodka? Those are not fake, that is for sure, I felt the burn, but is it taking to long to reach the brain? Or will never be there at all?

The last thing I wanted on a Monday is a hangover. If the alcohol only do their job after I succeed to force myself into sleep, there will be a very higher probability I will get it. And that is just very bad!

Yam~Seng~!


My SL400, a bottle of Finlandia vodka and a shot.

P/S: Instead of sip, Why not just finish the shot at one gulp? This will definitely accelerated the intoxicating process!

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Use straw sokkk

Jacob Johari said...

knn...but not bad idea

Powered By Blogger