Saturday 25 October 2008

Blog @ Starbucks


How ironic, I'm buying a Starbucks iced coffee but end up using Nando's Wifi...


Saturday, weekend. This should be my day. The day I get some rest, a lot of rest; since on coming Monday, when the whole country is enjoying the Deepavali holiday, my evil company's evil department needs the be operational! Damn.


I have no problem going to work, or work...whatever. But what I am truly don't light is the fact my right of getting rest, along with all other friends is robbed away and denied, just for the sake of some dude I never set my eyes on. Fuck it!


Funny part is, I do enjoy working on a public holiday. Especially when it is a National festival like this. Reason being, there will be a number of people missing then, the office will be rather quite and when I work like this, I won't feel pressured. It is peaceful, unlike the usual chaotic. And somehow, it makes me feel time travels faster this way...


I told a friend that this Sunday evening may not be a gloomy one, since Monday is off. But now it is confirmed that I won't be off, so I think the gloomy will still on, just not as intense as usual...


Bought hell lot of DVDs this two days. Can't control...maybe it is the effect of being pissed that I have to work on Deepavali...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger