Wednesday 15 October 2008

Crap Entry

Surprisingly, so far no very very bad things happen in office yet. Got a slightly good news, some one is taking care of my Korean portion. Hope it will works better like this.

Maybe it is due to the pathetic 4 working days illusion I have after the Monday ponteng session, time flies rather fast this week. Now is Wednesday night, an hour or so later it Thursday, then Friday...hahaha~

I find that I buy a lot of original DVD and CD lately. Maybe alas I realize and appreciate that they indeed have better quality. Somehow I think I was cursed, the last few batch of pirated DVD and CD mostly has problem. So, in between getting a stroke and paying more, I chose paying more for original copies. Plus, I am very into those "Special Edition" DVD. Pirated one don't have these. I have some very deep interest in those behind the scene thingy about filmmaking. Indeed, when I watch those features, it makes me even more appreciate the work of filmmakers.

Already got Ironman from SM (near Petaling Street, 10 ringgit cheaper) when I went KL last week. Have my eyes set on The Incredible Hulk...but still waiting patiently for The Dark Knight.

It's a pity they don't have the ultimate Superman 10 DVDs (or more perhaps) edition here...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger