Sunday 12 October 2008

Evil Black Monday Blues

This coming Monday is a very very evil Monday.

The evilness is not sort of those "monster of the week" type evil in those tokusatsu show that you can dispose the monster in 25 minutes run time, 30, if you count in the commercial time as well.

This evil, is more like the Joker type evil, which is, plain evil. The evilness is so great that the Monday Blues are getting darker with shade looks more black than blue. Even we are still an hour odd short to get to this week's Monday, the aura of the evil already felt.

By 7 o'clock tonight, after dinner, I started to feel something wrong. Stomach is upset, I need to rush to the toilet and eject some light floating shit that has a nasty smell, suggesting this is not ordinary shit, but something may gone wrong in the system. There may be chances that I may need medical attention later.

So far, there is no other occurrence of such, but things don't just end here, the usual gloomy Sunday evening made an entrance without any cue or prior announcement, and it hit me so bad, my head starting to ache. I hate this. As of time I'm typing this, the ache is killing me bit by bit.

Yet, me, as a fighter in spirit, always have a opportunistic view on things. There is nothing that cannot be done, nothing that is so serious that can beat me. Me, I'm never serious (which suggest why I'm still not owned) feel little burden or pressure from work. I just don't like working. I just like surfing the Internet the whole day and pretend as if I'm very busy.

But, remembering the fact I has printed out dozens of orders last Friday that came in very very late, and I left them on my desk so that I can look at them first thing in Monday morning, I recall how evil Monday is. Fuck you Monday!

Starting tomorrow, I have to painstakingly counting down to weekend. I had a very bad weekend this week. For most of the time on Saturday I was stuck in the traffic for errands not related to me. Oh gosh, Saturday is the only day that I may feel enjoyable. Some pathetic relative already spoiled my Friday (my favourite weekday) and now my Saturday is burnt for some family obligation that they do not even bother to give an early notice. Worst part is, that is the first thing that I heard on Saturday morning! Damn it, can't you wait till I'm done with my shower and stuff and tell me after I done reading the papers?

The moment I open my eyes after sleep, to the moment I pick up the newspaper to read after brushing teeth, shower and a quick shot of coffee is my danger zone. I must to conduct all this without interference, anyone attempt to talk to me or interrupt the sequence.....hahahaha I will blame all my bad luck to you for that day, and I will unleash my sarcasm to break you mentally. But dear friends, relax, this only applies when I'm in my own home, with my own family.

Having living with me for more than twenty years, they know better to come across my path. The recent irritation I got from the office only makes me more flammable than ever.

So, as you can see, the coming Monday's evilness can even extend to the weekend before it...damn evil Monday. Don't you remember I am evil as well? See who's the last one standing~wahahahahaha~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger