Wednesday 1 April 2009

In the first day of 量地...

So, the first day of unemployment has just ended, well so far, no special feeling, just like having a break, and is glad to be able to have a break.

If my calculation is right, I will starting to feel bad when after three weeks I still have no new job, by then I should have be extremely boring, and tired of break. But now, at least until this weekend, I will do nothing productive, not even my homework for the career consultant session. I'll do it on Sunday, but until then, just be a human size parasite for a few days.

Yet, this few days will not be totally waster, like today, I manage to return my Thinkpad's carrying case to the IT department, have a dinner with some pitiful ex colleague still stranded in the deserted office hustling in the cold and dead silence office, which literally, if someone farts, the whole office will gotta hear it. The lunch was a superb one, nice Char Siew some friend has recommended, but can't take too much. Somehow, the flesh part is not so fleshy. The char siew is so tender that it has no to usual chewiness most overcooked meat has. If it can be a little bid more chewy, then it's perfect.

I also manage to get back the cheque for my season parking's deposit, but since I lost the car sticker (I remember throwing it away when cleaning up for CNY, bad CNY~!) I have to pay them back RM 15. But I still got 90 something out of it.

And just a few minutes after I left my home to Damansara, some agency called to schedule a 'discussion' for a certain Sales Support role. Since, it is a 'discussion' it is OK for me to be there in T-shirt and a boring color pants (why I buy it anyway?). It turns out that it is still like some sort of interview with a guai-lou some more. This role I never have any experience with, but I think it will put more weights on future CV, as well as burden and pressure if I'm assuming this role. Anyway, we'll see.

Really hope to get the job in The Gardens, really a very nice venue. It's near to Midvalley megamall, which basically has everything I need, Comic-mart, Anime Tech, Toys R' Us, JJ, MPH, Borders, Red Box, Speedy and even the barber shop I frequented. Speaking about barber, just have my hair cut, now looks like a fat walking toothbrush, with black brush, made of organic charcoal.

So, what will tomorrow will be? Don't know, maybe an early bird to catch a movie? I heard Dragonball Evolution is bad, but still, am curious about it. Maybe I'll get it and have a review here later...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger