Thursday 30 April 2009

"Unknown"

Was driving, phone rings. There's no number, just "Unknown". I know where is it from, an update alas?

Yeah, update, but not exactly the one that I hope. I can take rejection, I hope for good news, but the update provide neither this.

There is some changes, intake is not on May, maybe June, or there are chances to be July, so, I will still have to wait. Wait again? I did not voiced it out, for I know their limit. Even they do not know. Wait, which means I have more free time, more opportunity, but money get lesser.

Was thinking if should get a temp job, but if it is a full time temp job, what happen if I need to go for interview? Was hoping they can give me a more definitive answer, if rejected, at least there is no hope on this line. If I really get it, but have to wait for a month or two to start, then I can get some temp job just to kill time and make some money.

But now it is still uncertain. I don't like uncertainty. I want everything within my control, my expectation, my plan, my grasp. Sigh, but certainly this month is not my month. Funny, according to Chinese astrology, the year of Rooster will not be a good year for those born in the year of Rooster. This year is not Rooster, but this month is the month I was born. Will my birth month be a bad month for me as well? Don't know for sure.

Last day of April, hope that May will bring better news. Until then, keep the finger cross, and live my days happily. For, I think I am a rather optimistic person, even though I always think I am not. The more I review my action my mentality in this crisis, I found that I am. Just that I hate the trouble solving crisis. Problem is not my what I dislike, I just dislike the trouble I must get into to solve it.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger