Tuesday 17 March 2009

Transformers - Universe - G1 Starscream

Given the gray future I'm having now, Masterpiece Starscream is totally out of the question, but still, it is the Universe line's G1 Starscream that screamed at me weeks ago and I fell for it almost immediately.

This is not so rare an item, since I saw it is Toy' R Us, Carrefour and some other hobby shop. I also saw some Japanese version, but as usual it will be more expensive and I don't think chrome looks nice for Starscream.

After it is missing for a couple of weeks in Toy's R Us shelf, it quietly sneaked in again and I won't miss it this time. For a rather reasonable price, I get this treacherous yet popular Decepticons back home.

Fighter jet mode, authentic military look, but there's an annoying empty space at the chest area.

Proportion wise it is rather faithful and the detail is satisfying enough, at least for me.

The missiles attached to his arms can be propelled.

Yeah, it's idiotic to spend so many on toys, especially when I'm at the edge of unemployment. I will get into it later.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger