Thursday 12 March 2009

Another Brief Study of A Retarded Guy's Pick Up Lines

So, another heart fallen to the charm of our friend Siowgirl and thus, she give us yet another interesting chat.

Here's from a recent post, after a youtube video of some old songs and its lyric, a short prologue and then the dialog between Siowgirl and the .........................(fill in the blank with your on description of stupid or idiot).

Like the previous one:
Bold - Retarded guy
Grey - Siowgirl/Her own comment
Italic - My comment

Prologue: Another one who tries a wee bit too hard. Do I look that innocent, naive, and sweet, foolish, dumb to fall for it? Or do you think that my desperation would drive me into any passing male's arms?

i miss u seriously, I don't know how long this two have not chat
oh why (naturally)

bcoz..i have fall in love with u can u be my gf? (failed at starting point, I'm notDon Juan, but this cliché only works with gadis kilang and school girl too intoxicated by Taiwanese Rubbish drama)

huh plz.. (if she doesn't play along with the idea, better admit this is a joke right now)

er .... why bcoz i want together with u,i wish i can in relationship. (he got the first line from the dramas? why does he stress on he wants a relationship? anyone recall our friend mentioned the ex doesn't want a relationship? seems like McPork here is capitalizing on this, thinking that Siowgirl will just terjun to whoever offers a relationship, still idea from drama. you can't always get what you want, what's the odd to get what you wish?)

Siowgirl's comment (gua): I wish to be in a relationship. Wait, let me rephrase that. I wish to be
still in the same relationship. But, you don't see me in it now, do you? So, what makes you even remotely think that I would be bothered about you being in a relationship? for all I care, you can go have a relationship with the bitch by the roadside.

do you love me? (straightforward question, and also mean she is striking back)

of course, if not why i want in relationship with u?
(get free sex? Messiah complex, please see Siowgirl's comment)

Siowgirl's comment (gua): Let me see. Boosting your ego. Sex. Boasting points. Make your pathetic life less pathetic by having a gf. But, think it wouldn't be too good to have me as your gf.

do you really love me? (Siowgirl has a way with questioning, at the end, most will find themselves speechless or contradictory, she's unleashing her evil skill now)

yes..can u give me a chance? (drag too long to ask this question, Valentino!)

how much do u love me (important question, take note)

no 50% also got80% (idiotic answer, 50%-80%, I'm not math scientist but isn't this range a little too broad? this is the right moment to be cheesy with lines light "more than the stars in the sky, deeper than galactic black hole and stronger than Optimus Prime" but he chose this lame method?)

Since when is love measurable? (nice follow question. been thinking, if he answered using cheesy line, will she ask "prove it"?)
why do you love me (after how much, it's why. a harder question, victim will get more damage answering)

bcoz love cannot be explain,only use the feel and action to tell u can u gv me a chance?(wow cannot be explained yet can describe using percentage? and so far your feel and action is....typing MSN chat? Great! Still another drama like cliché line, ew!)

why should i give u a chance (yeah, she have talent to drive you insane with her question)

bcoz i really like u can u gv me a chance?(i like you to sell you kidneys and give all the money to me, because of your liking you need to destroy my friend?)

So, since you really like me, then I should like, really, give you a chance? I made a fool of myself over and over again, why am I not getting any second chance?(straight to the point, told you she is good!)

now you like
just now u said love
so u like or love? (yes, the infamous Driving-You-Insane questioning method of Sensei Amy-san)

i like Amy, and i love amy!! if (like amy&love amy){ together else I sad;} (he is digging his own grave)

wat language is that

C++

shouldn't it be a double ampersand?

my programming all return to my lecturer la..dun tease me la(too late to turn back, your doom is near)

then why bother to show off?(never give face, she'll crush you like roaches testicles)

Siowgirl's comment (gua): The basic control flow. This is the correct operator. Want to show off your programming prowess with a software engineering graduate? Seriously.
Well, not like I've done much of any programming post college but these are the basics that stick in your head till the day you die. Not that I've died and come back to know I would forget them past the white light at the end of the tunnel.

you should go get a life(either she concern for a friend, or she sarcastically mock you and I prefer the later)

what life? how is it?(he doesn't get it? can one be this retarded?)can u to be my gf? dun want talk to me anymore? ??(she could, but wouldn't, shouldn't)
seriously .... u need to get a life(trying to end this without things getting too ugly)

what life do u meant? (he still doesn't get it, what is he a Klingon?)
seriously(how can one be serious talking to you?)
u really no sincere give me chance?(read the previous chapter, she doesn't even will give you a chance, regardless its a sincere or not sincere one. get it?)

Siowgirl's comment (gua): Except for the part where I was hoping that I could dish out more blog worthy material, I was seriously contemplating of ending the conversation with him. Why did I even bother to continue entertaining him? Ego boost? Nop. Just interested (mildly) to know what do idiots like him think about the whole scenario.

how old do u tink i am?(try adult way?)

u younger than me...i know,y?(no, it's not about the age gap or she older than you you old fashion minded freak!)

how old r u(seriously, how old are you?)

lolz...old than u 1 year
u told me b4,u forget already(then why not refresh her memory earlier? and what so funny about it?)

then y u seem so immature?(when the girl you trying to hit says you immature, what would you do?)

how do u define me?(seriously, is this a high end English I have yet to know? he talks in riddle)

now is you immature or me le?(this, is enough to answer her question)

lol. how am i immature?

how u say me is how i say u back, same(when the girl you trying to hit says you immature, what would you do? reflect on yourself, admit it and try to improve yourself, not being childish)


Siowgirl's comment (gua):This is so grown up. Say me back how I said him wor. So fucking goddamn matured that I feel so childish, such a retard.

i understand your feeling(since she claimed him to be immature, he try to show is maturity by being "Big Brother" or Dr Phil or Oprah)

which is?

i have read your blog,so i know(first, her blog is a bit misleading and fabricated, secondly, unlike you, she is harder to read.)

n u tink u r doing me a favor by making me ur gf?(if the girl think this way, forget it loser.)

up to u how u think it.....i just want tackle u,dun accept ,forget it, just be friend(you start of being a master lover and ends it being such and ass. can't you be a sporty gamer a bit? last line shows us his t)


Siowgirl's comment (gua):So now from being desperado, he's mutated into some charity nutcase, trying to free me of my pain. Wow. How is it that I never see it coming. Shocker of the night. And just by reading my blog, you think that you know me well enough to understand my feeling? Wow. As always, whatever I write here are not an accurate representation of what happened in real life. In other words, I fabricate what I write here as I do not wish for people to know out right what is what in my life.


Siowgirl's comment (gua):Yes, I do value some privacy in my life. Plus, it does make the blogging and reading more enjoyable.

u dun find it odd, weird, immature to try to get a girl u barely know (except via her blog) to be ur gf? (i know two version of Amy, one online version who has more sarcasm, one offline version which is more painful...to me.)

or how is it that u profess ur love /like/affection for her?
perhaps, u r thinking "oh poor lil gal, i shall take her pain away by making her mine"?(what has he done that she is that pissed?)

????(speechless? told ya!)
i never say tht. (but you mean it, elementary my dear idiot.)
sorry,my fault....all my wrong..(typical guy's tough guy act - All My Fault which imply I'm the victim of your misunderstanding)

i just u can be my gf,but,i never expect u will accept me....at least a couple still need some time to understand each other..u dun misunderstand.(be you gf but do not expect she accept you? that's oxymoron)

sorry,i have bring bad impression to u...sorry,very sorry(whoa~ you take that long to notice, what your brain running on 1Kb RAM?)

a couple?!?~?!?~!?(now you are speechless, that rare, but fun!)

i mean to be a couple need more time to understand each other
wey,sorry,dun angry(now he is thinking way too far...far...far...)

u barely know me as a fren n now u r talking as though we have some issue as a couple(is she freaked out or what)

what issue?i said,if really we together,at least we meet few times or face together before,right?only can know we suitable together or not,right?(hey, now he talks like she begging to want him pula? he words are so retarded I have hard time reading him)


Siowgirl's comment (gua): Good lord. For a 27 year old, is it just me or that the male population is eternally doomed with idiots as him hitting on the female population. Try to lower your target age range to , say, 18 to 21. Perhaps they would go "aww... sweet... so nice ~~"

we have not met at all
n u r asking me to be ur gf
by professing ur love
u don't find that odd? (odd is a mild word...)

yalo....sorry lo,my fault...
at least we meet first ma..
at least go out together before,right?take back the prevouis words,i said,sorry....dun angry,ok?(take back all the words? you can't undo just like that mature boy, and sorry is not that magical)

so when u said those words, wat did u mean?what were u hoping for?

just test up how u see a relationship...seriously or play play
i wont simply get a gf just through online chatting....i need understand more only make decision(now that is just bad, i hate this guy for these words. obviously he really into hitting her, but failed miserably and try to cover it with a test? what he this he is, Hannibal Lecter? When all fails and he being reduced to a pitiful impotent loser, he try to reposition himself higher by announcing he is not that kind of guy that will get gf by just chatting online, and saying all those in a way that looks like my friend's the one asking for a relationship with him. Guys if you fail when in you courtship, just coolly admit it and there will still be room for god friendship, not try to cover you ass like this.)

Siowgirl's comment (gua): I thought I was contradictory. This guy probably wins. Hands down to him for making me want to puke my guts out and strangle the daylight out of him.
Test if serious. You think it's like test driving a car?

Conclusions: Basically more or less like the previous one, Siowgirl even thinks there is a possibility it is the same guy. Regardless, one thing is proved, she attracted a lot of retarded like this. Lucky, comment on me, as a guy, is "have more intelligence"...although not "Godly" but since it's coming from her, I should be proud la. Haha~ Still, guys, common sense, intelligence and true manners is important, not only when chasing girls, but treating friends as well. As for this two or one retarded uncle, just think God never created them and all this is just a dream.

Here thanks for Siowgirl for making this piece possible. By the way, one of her fans also leave a comment for several lines in this dialogue in her blog, but still mine is more badass! lol!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger