Tuesday 17 March 2009

Transformers - G1 Grimlock

So, the Angel of Shopping and the Devil of Getting Poor haunted me in the same time. I just can't stop. Saw this G1 Grimlock, just don't know why I gotta have it and no, there is no voice telling me to do things.

From the packaging we know that this is the Takara Tomy Japanese version. Like Universe line, they use the same mould and made in China as well, but use rather different coloring and paint job.

At the back, there should be a brief back story, but since I haven't learn Japanese yet I don't know what it says.

It will be cooler if this T-Rex is in the Jurassic Park movies.

It is an Autobots but it has red eyes.

It has a gun lightsaber like weapon that can be mounted on its back to make it looks weird,

Like the penguins in Batman Return.

Grimlock, robot mode.

Although same class as the Starscream I have, but it does looks stronger. The red paint job at the ab looks like it painted on metal.

Grimlock, simple mind, being a brutal T-Rex, but the sword as weapon a bit...not so match.

Very detail head for toys of this size.

See the glowing eyes.."Me Grimlock!"

Does my insane shopping spree stops here? No I don't. I know I got more burden next month, but the devil in me is stronger. What to do, I'm evil.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger