Sunday 25 May 2008

You May Print These As Car Sticker

I have totally no idea what this pics are for...

This is the one when the alien crach landing into my room. It actually crash straight to my face...

This is the one when the alien try to get me as its snack. Of course I pissed and protest! I can only be the maincourse~! But then I was too scared I poo into my pants, and to find out I just cooked and served its maincourse.....
This pic I will use it when I think I feel like wanna get whacked. Even myself feel like punching that fucker's face.
Lifeless and bored, a perfect pic for this blog.
No comment, I use it a Friendster profile photo though. Kind of yucks....

2 comments:

Adeline said...

hahahahaha...hey..
why so free to take so many scary photos ? :P
anyway..how have u been ? :)

Jacob Johari said...

You see, Im free and bored enuff to take those pictures. life must been hell lot of fun for me.

Powered By Blogger