Saturday 24 May 2008

Don't mind the title

Blog title...huh~ I can't think of any anymore. It seems like one of the most important aspect of a blog but yet, after like hakf a dozen of blog you have created and terminated, the choice of blog name seems to be the hardest thing to do.

So now, what is the puspose of this blog of mine? Well...I don't know. Gone has the days when I have to much in my mind and heart that I feel the need to publish them to the vast anonymous audience of the world wide web. Gone has the days when I have plenty of time to research and compose the entry in a way I wanted. Gone has the days when I have the energy to maintain a one day one entry rule or challenge I set myself. Those were the days.

I have always say that past in the unchangeable records and future is but an everchanging variables. The only eternal is the present. But our present is affected by the unchangeble past, and what we do in the present contributes to one of the variables for the future. In short, we will never be able to detach the present from the past and future. It's all comes in a package.

When I was expose to the simple comic of Master-Q aka Loo-Foo-Chi, I never dreamt that I will end up be a manga fans of the Japanese origins. A year ago a manga reader like me never expect I will fall in love with Western style comic. But now, I'm addicted to them and craving for more. What will happen in the future? No idea, maybe at the end, I may be a comic hater. Who knows, things happen...right?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger