Monday 26 May 2008

Look, up in the sky! Is it a bird? No, it's a plane. No, it's....

It was a hot and stuffy morning. Despite the school holidays, the road after toll to Damansara is still jam with cars, buses, motorcycle. The heat from the engine, plus the anger for this never-ending torture make me sweat. The DJ's rattle in the radio doesn't help to make my day merrier.

And then it came. Up in the sky, I think few of us saw it. At first it looks like some sort of exotic bird get lost in a metropolitan area and try to accelerate down to catch it prey. But the closer it gets to the ground, toward us, the clearer it is that that is no bird, but like a plane!

Oh my god~! A plane crashing to us?!!!! NO it can be! What will happen to my car. Although it is just a crap but I still have 7 years of debt for it~!!!NOooooooooooooo......at that very moment, I finaly realize that there is way other than pissing for a human to release more than 500ml of fluid in less than 30 seconds. You should see my sweat, like a Niagara fall.

But after a few seconds, when the sweat finally wet my boxer underwear, I realized it ain't a plane either...it's Superman~! MY FOOT~! It's a meteorite~!!!! For a second I was happy, at least it is not a plane crash....but hey, it doesn't make any different. Something still going to crash on me~!!!!!

How I wish this happen to somebody else and I can watch at close range. Maybe it should hit the annoying aunty in Vios that almost cause to kiss a Getz's arse. But cool things never really happen. That's the boring part of life. If there is really a crash, then I don't think there will be a traffic problem. People will start moving their car with the least fear of bumping with each other. In the whole chaotic situation you will find that the is order, and all vehicle will move smoothly, quickly,and no one will be bother to ask about your mum when you hit them.

But again that will be too cool to happen. Cause all of us will try to take a photo or video of the crash with our cool 3G compatible priced at 2K plus, 1.8K if AP and less then 1K if you buy from the guy who the sister you are banging with, currently or some similar relationship, with the prospect of Youtube the event or post them on Facebook or even blog it. The irony is, they will be the headline in tomorrow's paper with their photo in page A5 which without the test people may mistaken it for Martha Stewart's new bolognese lasagna.

So how do you feel after reading some bullshit? The expected effect it, you will feel your life if far more meaningful that this pathetic writer here...if you have this feeling, good for ya...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger