Saturday 31 May 2008

Dumplings

Today is either the peak of my work performance or the lowest point of my company's business. I can leave the office before even 5.30 !

It is always a blessing to get out of the office building and still can see the sun and blue sky. But today there is no sun, the sky a bit grey and it raining.

Ever since my family getting home catering service for dinner, I seldom home for dinner in weekdays. Despite the earliness, decided to settle my dinner in Bee Fatt, ordering my favourite of this week - dry fried noodle extra chili plus a fried egg; and wash in down with a kopi-c. It is certainly not a gourmet thingy, but for 4 to 5 plus ringgit dinner, this is some beauty shit.

I thought a bit a delay from the early dinner will exempt me from the traffic. But I think wrong. May be I seldom get back at this hour, or maybe the God just envy me and try to place a pathetic joke on me, but it took me half an hour to get out of uptown area. I stuck in the main road behind Bee Fatt. Normally it take me less than half a minute to finish that road, half an hour....shit.

But luckily that is the most jam part of my journey. NKVE's condition is better than I imagine. Having stuck in that road I was starting to think that maybe it will take me 5 hours to reach Klang, but thanks to my positive life force that alter pathetic sick joke place on me by the big guy up there, I reach Klang 6 something.
Six something is rather early to get home, so I decided to drop by KP to check for some new manga in Bookworm and see if there is anything that catches my attention to buy in the mall. I end up buying an umbrella in Watson. Not that I don't have one, or its raining cats and dogs outside, but I have been trying to buy an umbrella for the past couple of weeks. I actually found that I do not know where to find for umbrella in Jusco or Parkson! I've tried the Bukit Raja Jusco, KP's Parkson and even Mid Valley's Jusco. I scan through every rack, every shelf on every floor...even the food section, but in vain.

I really just can ask the employee there, but so far none of them has the look of an intelligent life form that qualified to be asked by me...I'm sick of delegation and passing responsibility. My observation is, none of them really put their heart and effort in their job, so unless you get to the right department, or you ask something concerning his or her department, they are but walking zombie that the store employ to raise their PR by suggesting the store is contributing job opportunity.

So with the new umbrella in hand, I walk back to my car. Alas I have an umbrella to be placed at a reachable area in my Shit-mobile. The umbrella I'm having now is rather long, so the place will be either backseat, or the trunk. But is this new unbranded-non-advertising umbrella, I can just slot it in between the passenger seat and the gearbox area. Now this is reachable.

Home alas and I was greeted by a seasonal and comforting aroma. Dumplings (in this context refers to Ba-Chang)~! Thought the old lady says she's not making it this year. Hey, she's rather traditional (even her dad, my late grandfather is more open minded that she does), of course she'll make it.


After a quick shower (never a slow one unless there is company, who cares to join? Only for ladies) and starting resuming my X-men 1.5 DVD special featurette that I complete my mum's job....eat them wahahahahaha~! Hmm, but it is rather a disappointment.



They don't do make things like they used to. My mum is getting old, unfocused and no longer confident with her taste bud. Overall, they are ok, but has lost the kick like previous years'. The color a bit pale, the beans is not concentrate in one corner but scattered around. Taste a bit milder and is not that firm. After a few pokes all the rices and beans and meat and mushrooms and dried shrimps started to fall apart, like Berlin Wall after the communist lost the Cold War.

Nice, but not her best work...

Friday night...thinking what to do on Saturday. Don't know if it will rain. Planning to wash Shit-mobile. I missed it last week for my cousin's wedding function and stuff. Maybe some waxing after wash...attach some door guard...and some routine check...may be compile a new CD...wonder what is the recent hit in Chinese Pop song.....Better go but in Pasar Malam, they are giving some free CD with every purchase tim....

But pasar malam in my area is cursed. They have it on Tuesday, and it will rain here every Tuesday...O...almost two...I'm hungry...need get something to chew...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger